Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Welcome from the Panzer Tractor Owners Club!

Our web hosting service (www.siterightnow.com) just added this blog feature! I feel old and inadequate now, because I have no idea what a blog is. 15 years ago, I was the whiz kid who blew everyone away with my computer savvy, now I'm coming to terms with the fact that I helped create the current generation of computer geeks, and they've passed me by.

That said, WELCOME to the Panzer Tractor Owner's Club Web Log! (Blog, for the younger crowd). I'm not sure how this is going to work, but I understand that others can add their comments to the blog. Please keep it Panzer / Meteor / Penn88 related, but if you have something to say, please do!

Since I don't have the time to work on the web site even on a weekly basis, this seems like a good way for all of you to communicate with other Panzer tractor enthusiasts.

Please have fun and enjoy! If you find you can't add to the blog and want to, please send an email to wjanitor@comcast.net. I'll get you added to the list as soon as I can. All other email should go to info@panzertractors.com, and include the word Panzer in the subject line (spam filter). Thanks!


- Bill Janitor, webmaster - Panzer Tractor Owners Club

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When leaving a comment, choose the 'other' radio button, then put in your name / email address. You don't need to sign in to Google.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill My 102 has a collage park drive housing and no serial number I cannot find a number on it otherwise except the casting numbers for the grill ect .Is it safe to say that it is one of the first ones made in collage park ?
Paul Renner

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Wheels said...

I am a new Panzer owner and I am looking forward to gaining some good information.