Saturday, February 3, 2007

Catching up with email

Since it's 10 degrees F outside, I decided to catch up on my email. There were over 380 emails that downloaded to my Outlook account!

Lots of new Panzer collectors have emailed me asking for info. It's great to see that a lot of them want to become club members. The bad news (?) is that if you have a Panzer, you're already a member whether you want to be or not. The good news is that you don't have to pay any membership fees to get information.

Over the past 10 years we've built up a sizeable knowledge base on Panzers, Meteors, Penn88's, etc. and I can usually answer your questions quickly. If I don't know the answer, I'll either find it out or refer you to someone who can.

I'm trying some new things out with the site (including this blog), so look around and visit often. If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see on the site, please email me at info@panzertractors.com. Please put the word 'panzer' in your subject line so the spam filter doesn't delete it.

-Bill

No comments: